CONTAINERISED BLADDERS – ROAD + SEA
Bladders are the safest, most flexible and most cost-effective means of shipping bulk water to overseas customers when deployed and fitted into sea containers, typically 20ft +24,000 Litre. These bladders can then be recycled and used for onsite storage of water, certain chemicals and many more applications by the receiver. These bladders are “Tough”.
- Constructed with Polypropylene (PP) and Polyurethane (PE) fabrics.
- Bladder fabrics are 100% recyclable.
- Tough materials that can withstand abrasion
- Rolls up when empty to approx. 10% of fill size
- Easy to transport to location
- Ideal for remote locations and liquid transfer globally
- Store liquids from up to +24,000 litres per bladder
- Bladder Tanks are all fully enclosed
- Practical, economical and safe
- Are AS/NZS 4020 certified for potable water
- Modular: secondary usage daisy chain to increase storage space
Containerised bladders are closed storage, so no: oxidation, condensation, evaporation or other contamination.